Join our upcoming webinar featuring the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Honolulu District, USACE Pacific Ocean Division (POD), and the Army Contracting Command (ACC) Outside Contiguous United States (OCONUS) Regional Contracting Office-Hawaii/Alaska. Representatives from each command will provide forecasts on upcoming small business contracting opportunities, followed by a panel of experienced businesses who will share their knowledge of the ins and outs of preparing to do business with the Army.
Featured speakers include:
- Lieutenant Colonel Eric S. Marshall, Commander, Honolulu District, USACE
- Joan Kaimikaua, Assistant Director, Office of Small Business Programs, USACE POD
- James (Jim) A. Mastin, Director for the Office of Small Business Programs, ACC OCONUS Regional Contracting Office-Hawaii/Alaska
- Master Sergeant Daunte D. Graves, Contract Specialist, Honolulu District, USACE
- Monique Holmes, Deputy for Small Business Programs, Honolulu District, USACE
- Christine Lanning, Integrated Security Technologies
- Clarence Regalado, Assistant Vice President, Account Management, Aon
- Kathryn Mashima, President, Mashima Electric
- Michael Fonseca, General Manager, DAWSON
Register at the button below or visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_k8Q-R_6ISqCoe2Fc0WfMXw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.