FREE WEBINAR…REGISTER TODAY!
It seems like every day we read about new cyber threats. No organization is immune. Despite their best efforts, even well-known organizations such as the University of Hawai‘i, Hawai‘i Department of Health and Aloha Nursing Rehab Center have become victims.
Cyber threats can impact businesses of any size and the threat actors have become extremely sophisticated. It is no longer a question of if you’ll be impacted, but when.
As a small business, you can mount a robust cyber defense to protect your company and the sensitive information of your customers from ransomware and other emerging threats.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
– Who regulates cyber security
– Why it’s important to comply
– How to manage risk by prioritizing your investment in security controls
– Why it’s critical to involve human resources in cybersecurity
– When cyber insurance may be appropriate
– What your next steps should be