To continue the Alliance’s workforce efforts, we take a look at a long term plan of offering additional courses for a certificate in intelligence, mentorship opportunities, and possible career opportunities/employers in the listening session UH-INDOPACOM J2 Intel Mentorship Initiative.
- John Doyle, U.S. Indo-Pacific Command J2
- Denise Konan, College of Social Science, Dean
- Jairus Grove, UH, Dept. of Political Science Department Chair
- Christian Laurita, Booz Allen Hamilton, Capabilities and Data Integrator
- Justin Thanathep Nguyen, UH Mentorship Program graduate
Mahalo to everyone who joined us during this session, please click here
or the button below to watch.