U.S. Army Small Business Contracting Panel
Mahalo for joining the U.S. Army Small Business Contracting Panel featuring the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Honolulu District, USACE Pacific Ocean Division (POD), and the Army Contracting Command (ACC) Outside Contiguous United States (OCONUS) Regional Contracting Office-Hawaii/Alaska. To watch the recording, click here.
- Lieutenant Colonel Eric S. Marshall, Commander, Honolulu District, USACE
- Joan Kaimikaua, Assistant Director, Office of Small Business Programs, USACE POD
- James (Jim) A. Mastin, Director for the Office of Small Business Programs, ACC OCONUS Regional Contracting Office-Hawaii/Alaska
- Master Sergeant Daunte D. Graves, Contract Specialist, Honolulu District, USACE
- Monique Holmes, Deputy for Small Business Programs, Honolulu District, USACE